TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Welcome to the Busatti Australia web site. Please take a few minutes to review these TermsandConditions. Your purchase of products from us constitutes your agreement to follow these TermsandConditionsand to be bound by them. Busatti Australia Pty Ltd reserves the right to update or modify these TermsandConditions at any time without prior notice. For this reason, we encourage you to review these TermsandConditions whenever you purchase products from us or use our web site.
1. Placing Order / Pricing
• We will ship to anywhere in Australia. Your receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. Busatti Australia Pty Ltd reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order for any reason. We may require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. If your credit card has already been charged for a purchase and your order is cancelled, Busatti Australia Pty Ltd will reimburse your order
• All pricing is in Australian dollars and inclusive of GST and is valid and effective only in Australia. Please note that pricing and stock availability are subject to change without prior notice. If an item is out of stock, Busatti Australia Pty Ltd will contact you to either select an alternative product or offer a refund
• We cannot make additions or deletions to orders once they have been placed
• In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price due to typographical error or error in pricing information received from our suppliers, Busatti Australia Pty Ltd shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price
• Busatti Australia Pty Ltd reserves the rights to adjust product and freight prices at any time without notice
Our shipping and processing charges are intended to compensate our company for the cost of processing your order, handling and packing the products you purchase and delivering them to you. We encourage you to also review detailed information about our shipping and processing fees below.
Once an order has been received we aim to dispatch it to you within 2-3 working days from the date of order placement, providing that goods are in stock. Standard delivery time is between 3-5 working days for orders within Australia. ‘Made to Order items will take about 4-6 weeks to be created, we will inform you when the item is dispatched, then the standard delivery time frame applies.
Delivery charges within Australia will be AUD$10 for orders where the total value of goods purchased is less than AUD$1,000, and delivery will be free of charge for orders where the total value of goods purchased exceeds AUD$1,000.00. We will advise you of the delivery charge for International Orders. We do not ship to Post Office Boxes.
Goods will be delivered using registered Australia Post or a courier service and a signature may be required upon receipt of goods
Busatti Australia Pty Ltd will contact you by email to let you know when an order has been dispatched and provide an estimated delivery date
Receiving Your Delivery
All orders require a signature upon receipt. We are unable to redirect orders once items have been dispatched. Order cut-off times are provided as guidelines only, and do not take into account possible delays caused by payment authorization. Customers are responsible to have someone at the delivery address to sign for and accept the delivery. For courier services, if no one is available to accept delivery, a card will be left and you can re-arrange delivery on an alternative morning / afternoon of a specific day. Any additional costs for re-delivery attempts beyond this will be paid for by the customer. For Australia Post deliveries, if no one is available to accept delivery, a card will be left for you and the parcel will be taken to your nearest Post Office where you can collect it. We do not deliver to P.O. Boxes. Sorry No C.O.D's.
It is your responsibility to enter the correct shipping address details at the time of ordering. Should you enter the wrong address and the goods have not been returned to us within 21 days of shipping we will not refund your payment or replace the goods for you.
Parcel Does Not Arrive
It is your responsibility to inform us by email if an order does not arrive within 21 days. Once we receive your advice that the merchandise has not arrived we will make enquiries of Australia Post to try and determine the location of it.However,(a) We will not be held liable for any loss or damage resulting from late delivery by Australia Post.(b) You acknowledge and agree that late delivery by Australia does not constitute a breach of your agreement with us and does not entitle you to cancel your order with us.
• Any date quoted for delivery is an estimate only
From time to time, www.busatti.com.au runs free shipping promotions. To be notified by email, simply sign up to member page by clicking here (it only takes a minute).
3. Returns / Refunds / Cancellations
• Returns for refund will only be accepted within 7 days of you receiving the goods. Customers must contact Busatti Australia Pty Ltd head office for a returns acceptance number prior to agreement for any returns to take place. Returned goods must be unopened, unused, and in their original condition. Shipping and handling cost are not refundable. The customer will be responsible for the cost of returning any item to Busatti Australia Pty Ltd in its original condition. Busatti Australia Pty Ltd advises all customers returning items to use a recorded or registered delivery, as we cannot be held responsible for items that may be lost or damaged in the post
·You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days). We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
·Shipping and handling costs are not refundable.
• If requested by Busatti Australia Pty Ltd, the Customer may be required to provide information that Busatti Australia Pty Ltd can use to assist the Customer with any monetary refund or return. This information may include your name, address, home phone, work phone, credit card details and other relevant information required by Busatti Australia Pty Ltd. Failure to provide sufficient information may delay the refund process. Busatti Australia Pty Ltd is not to be held responsible for any delays according to this clause
• In the unlikely event that stock is recalled by the manufacturer, Busatti Australia Pty Ltd will pay all associated costs for return and refund
• There will be no credit given on order price difference, due to any price changes
• Any incorrect, missing or damaged items received must be reported to Busatti Australia Pty Ltd within 24 hours of you receiving the delivery. This can be reported by email or phone to Head Office
• If item(s) received is not what you ordered, please do not open the sealed packaging. Any attempt to use the incorrect item will be deemed to be acceptance by the customer of the item(s) as a satisfactory substitute for the one that was ordered and no further claim can be raised thereafter
• Busatti Australia Pty Ltd owns the title of any extra goods shipped with your order that have been dispatched in error
• Once an order has been placed, cancellation of orders by the customer will not be permitted
If you have proof of purchase
If you are able to provide satisfactory proof of purchase, Busatti Australia Pty Ltd will happily provide you with an exchange refund or repair as follows.
Change of mind
If you have simply changed your mind, Busatti Australia Pty Ltd will be pleased to offer you a refund or exchange provided:
The item is in resaleable condition for example:
The original tags and labels are still attached;
The item is in its original packaging (if any); and
The item is unworn, unused and as sold; and
The item does not fall within any of the special exceptions below.
If you wish to return an item that you believe is faulty, it may be necessary for the item to be returned to the manufacturer for assessment to determine whether or not you are entitled to an exchange, refund or repair.
If you do not have proof of purchase
If you cannot provide satisfactory proof of purchase, Busatti Australia Pty Ltd may, in its discretion, provide you with an exchange or Gift Card to the current value of the item provided:
The item is in resaleable condition; and
The item does not fall within any of the special exceptions below.
Please choose carefully as we do not offer exchange or refund on the following unless the item is faulty, significantly different from what was shown to you, not doing what it is supposed to do, or where otherwise required by law.
Please choose carefully as we do not offer exchange or refund for change of mind on:
Busatti Australia Pty Ltd Gift Cards
Payment for products can be made by using your Paypal account(?). Busatti Australia Pty Ltd will not dispatch any goods until full payment has been received.
Busatti Australia Pty Ltd shall not be liable to the Customer, or to any other person whomsoever, for any loss or damage whatsoever or howsoever caused arising directly or indirectly in connection with the Products, other than expressly imposed by statute in terms of which it is not possible to limit or exclude liability
• Due to changing market forces and other extenuating circumstances that affect product availability, and price stability we reserve the right to withdraw any product we advertise and change prices without notice
• Information contained throughout the web pages and in our database is believed to be accurate and reliable at the time of publishing. From time to time there may be information on our website or in our catalogue that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, misprints, human errors, and omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing and availability. Busatti Australia Pty Ltd reserves the right to make changes and corrections in prices, products, and specifications without notice and to change or update information at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
• Images and dimensions displayed on this web site should be regarded as illustrative and for informational purpose only. The actual products may vary slightly to the images and dimensions stated
• Busatti Australia Pty Ltd may change the content of its terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
This Web Site and all Content available on this Web Site are provided on an "as is" basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. You acknowledge, by your use of this Web Site, that your use of this Web Site is at your sole risk, that you assume full responsibility for all costs associated with all necessary servicing or repairs of any equipment you use in connection with your use of this Web Site, and that Busatti Australia Pty Ltd shall not be liable for any damages of any kind related to your use of this Web Site.
7. Obligations of the Customer
As a Customer of Busatti Australia Pty Ltd, you must provide current, complete, and accurate information about yourself at all times
8. User Comments
We welcome your comments about our web site. However, any comments, feedback, notes, messages, ideas, suggestions or other communications (collectively "comments") sent to our Web Site shall be and remain the exclusive property of Busatti Australia Pty Ltd. Your submission of any such Comments shall constitute an assignment to Busatti Australia Pty Ltd and its Brands of all worldwide rights, titles and interests in all copyrights and other intellectual property rights in the Comments. Busatti Australia Pty Ltd will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, publish and distribute any material you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. For this reason, we ask that you not send us any comments that you do not wish to assign to us, including any confidential information or any original creative materials such as stories, product ideas, computer code or original artwork.
9. Sever Ability
In the event that any part of these terms and conditions shall be deemed invalid, unlawful or un-enforceable to any extent, such terms or conditions shall be severed from the remaining terms and conditions, which shall continue to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law
10. Governing Law
Busatti Australia Pty Ltd and the Customer agree that the terms and conditions of sale shall be governed by the laws of the State of New South Wales, Australia